RSS

powered by

My Blog

Postpartum support

18 Comments to Postpartum support:

Comments RSS
Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 6:52 PM
If anyone would like to join the blog please lets start with a check in.

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 6:54 PM
checking in

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 6:55 PM
Hi Joanna, how old is your baby?

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 6:58 PM
7 months

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:00 PM
Ok Are you back to work or are you a stay at home mom? Are you experiencing some symptoms of PPD do you think?

Joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:08 PM
I work at least 20 hr a week since Kandice was 4 months old... I wasn't planing on going back to work but my husband got laid off and we needed the money. I have had ppd since she was born. I have talked with psychologist and have been meeting with them weekly but I don't feel its helping at all. out side of caring for Kandice I feel like life just isn't worth living anymore.

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:11 PM
I am soooo sorry that you are feeling that way. I completely understand. I went through the same thing. I was about 7 months postpartum until I actually sought help. Are you taking any meds? Do you have friends in the area that can offer support (emotionally)?

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:14 PM
no i am breast feeding I don't want any drugs. dr gave me a scrip i ripped it up.

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:15 PM
Is your husband still laid off from work?

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:16 PM

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:17 PM
Do you have any other support? Friends or family that are local?

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:24 PM
what do you mean by support? his parents live 5 min down the road but I would rather let a high school student babysit Kandice than his mom. my mom watches Kandice when I work on days that she has off. Most of my aunts and uncles are out of state...friends are hard to come by I feel like non of them want to be around me any more cuz all I want to do is cry.

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:31 PM
That is what I meant by support. What other symptoms are you feeling? It is very difficult going through this when you are feeling completely alone. I understand. We were new to the area and my family was over an hour away. Did you enjoy Monday Morning moms?

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:26 PM
I just wanna be able to enjoy her and not feel horrible when I leave her.I miss her so much when I am away from her

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:34 PM
if im not with her I dont want to keep on living. I feel worthless to the world. what is monday morning moms?

Jennifer on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:40 PM
I'm sorry I thought you may have attended this morning. Monday Morning Moms continues to support new and experienced moms, as well as pregnant mothers-to-be. The moms learn about breastfeeding and help them overcome challenges that can be faced – difficulties like unsupportive relatives or how to manage pumping breast milk at work. It is free if you attended prenatal classes. If you did not there is a 30 a year fee. They meet every Monday from 11-12:30. It is a great place to meet other mom's and feel "human" again.

joanna on Monday, January 06, 2014 7:50 PM
I did not deliver at lhvh they where to $$$$$. I had Kandice at scared heart they where about $12,000 cheaper...right now I am willing to try for any kinda support i can get if it will make me happy again.

Adam on Friday, March 09, 2018 4:11 PM

Is TicketNetwork Legit, Reliable and Reliable?

We needed to go to see a baseball recreation and TicketNetwork was the first ticket company we saw on the internet. The only real point was when i booked the first ticket, their reps identified as me basically because the ticket was not in existence anymore. Which occurred two times and that i changed spots two times prior to so you can get the ticket that i went with. Their reps ended up pleasant nevertheless.

Getting tickets by means of TicketNetwork https://sites.google.com/site/legitticketsites/ticketnetwork-reviews was simple via my staying a member of Workforce Countrywide. I acquired a twelve.5% cashback just about every time I purchased a specific thing by way of TicketNetwork as well as their fee was in most cases cheaper than that of StubHub. I have chosen TicketNetwork a ton of instances to receive tickets for concerts and athletics gatherings. The shipping for the tickets which i acquired was really good. I could print the tickets off perfect absent if I necessary to or these would present up inside the mail. TicketNetwork has become quality and i have never ever had a difficulty during the a variety of moments that I've made use of them.

TicketNetwork has pretty awesome ticket selling prices. I printed the tickets off from their site. Total, I have had a reasonably sensible working experience.

I went on the net and was seeking around after i chanced on TicketNetwork. With ticket merchants, the cost serves as a hit and pass up merely because they don�t tell exactly what the true program payment may be until eventually you�re completely ready to strike purchase. I took an opportunity with TicketNetwork for the reason that their amount seemed to be less costly. Their assistance charge was variety of the killer although most of the other people were being exactly the same. My tickets had been sent from the expected time frame.